Shove Off - Global Gamejam 2011
This is a small project we did during the GlobalGameJam 2011 in 48 hours.
The game is a multi player game, supporting two keyboard users or 4 controllers. The goal of the game is to stay as long a possible on the ice, the player who stays on it the longest wins.
- Local Multiplayer
- 3D custom made engine in c++
- Toolchain made in C#, made specifically for the artists.
- Runs on Linux and Windows.
- Made in less than 48 hours.
- Made by two programmers, 2 artists, a designer and one audio guru.
- Download Windows
- Download Linux (does not include dependencies for Horde3D, SFML and eigen Math).
- GlobalGameJam project page