A project that I did for a school assignment. The task was to create a procedural planet generator.
I made this project when I was still fairly new in C++, made tons of mistakes and inefficient functions. It was also my first experience with OpenGL, and got my lighting and normals completely wrong, but did got VBOs working, which made me really proud at the time... I added a texture, which was just a gradient from water to mountain, using the height from center to alter the UVs.
I do not include the source code for this project as it was one big hack, and does not in any way reflect my current level of programming.