A few words about me
Developing prototypes, spending time with game testers, getting feedback,
iterating code and perfecting game features as well as improving toolchains for the whole team are some things I really enjoy doing.
What I do not like is talking about myself, please see my projects instead.
- C/C++ STL
- C# .NET / Mono
- OpenGL Core Profile
- GNU Linux
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Sony PSGL
What can I do
- Develop asset pipeline software supporting programming, art and design
- Excelent communication with non-programmers line Artists and Designers
- Develop gameplay code while visioning how end-users would experience it
- Finetune and iterate over code to deliver high quality features.
- Developing code compatible for cross-platforms
- Good debugging skills
- Self-driven, result-oriented, quick learner, fast adapter, great team player and always in high spirits